Application for a special license to operate a rental agency

General information

Any person who meets the following conditions may receive a license from the Minister of Social Affairs to operate a rental agency:

  1. Is legally competent and has the right to manage his own financial affairs.
  2. Can demonstrate that he has a good knowledge of the legislation on rent and other relevant legislation, and has the necessary bookkeeping skills according to the provisions of regulations set by the Minister of Social Affairs.
  3. Puts up security, as determined by the Minister of Welfare in regulations, for the payment of costs and damages that the parties to leases may incur due to him.

Laws and regulation