Fara beint í efnið

Traveling Abroad with a Child

If parents have joint custody of a child, one parent may not leave the country with the child without approval of the other parent. You can request that the district commissioner issues a decision as to whether a child may leave the country with only one parent. Note that this form is available only in Icelandic.

Stafræn umsókn

Request for Decision on Traveling Abroad with Child (Icelandic)