Fara beint í efnið

Children Supported by Only One Parent

According to law, the district commissioner may be petitioned for an extraordinary contribution a) for a child who has lost one of their parents, b) for a child whose paternity has not been established or c) if the child's mother is unable to fulfill her parental obligations due to exceptional circumstances. Note that this form is available only in Icelandic.

Request for Extraordinary Contribution (Icelandic)